Tuesday, April 21, 2015

MBFWMX '15-DAY 4

Alejandro's collection was all about big hair and slinky gowns.  It was very feminine and the colour palette was lovely.

These ladies created asymmetrical looks to perfection.  I loved the silky gowns under thick layers.

Lorena's collection was on of my favourites!  It was modern, edgy and wearable.  It was mostly monochrome with a fabulous pop of green.  And the shoes...look at those shoes!


For the last day of Fashion Week I snuck into my husband's closet and paired his oversized blue shirt with my pencil skirt.  And the clutch made an appearance again.  

I had a blast during the Mexico's Fashion Week.  Thanks again to the people at Colours for the invite.  I'm preparing a little video to recap the shows, stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. wow. I just spotted so many beautiful piece on the runway photos

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love these collections! I love seeing Fashion Week from around the world, they're so refreshing.

    xo, Alice
    The Inconnue Blog || Inconnue on Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice inspiration!

    Your Silk & Salt Team,
    -Instagram is for pictures, Youtube is for videos, Silk & Salt is for blog posts-
    http://www.silk-salt.com/?c=c

    ReplyDelete